Abby has nominated me for the beautiful blogger award, which is super sweet and a while back Wackadoodle nominated me for an award as well. However, I am not very good at doing these things, and so in classic Kay fashion I’m going to cheat. Instead of the whole “pass this award on to 15 bloggers” thing, I’m just going to say, here are some blogs that you should check out if you get the chance because they are beautiful:
Fragmentary Biography because she can say in one sentence what I can’t manage to express in twenty paragraphs.
The Daily Headache because Ashana is the strongest person I know and also a great writer
Also, Wackadoodle had some questions with her nomination, so I will answer:
- Why did you start blogging? I had a lot of teen angst to express
- What happens after you die? I’m a heaven person
- Eclairs or banoffee pie? What is banoffee pie? Is that like banana and coffee? That sounds wonderful.
- Favorite book? Looking for Alaska by John Green
- If you got to choose, how would you die? Falling off a really high cliff. The dying part would suck, but the falling might be kind of like flying.
- That is all. Have a lovely day. Tata cheerio bye bye.