Wackadoodle has nominated me for the Liebster blog award! If you haven’t checked out her blog, definitely do so. She’s so uncensored and hilarious and really lets the teen angst fly. Plus, she labeled the little mouse over thing on my name as “the fairytale girl” which is quite possibly the most fantastic label I’ve ever had. So thanks Wackadoodle!
I’ve never done one of these before, so bear with me. It says “The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”.” Aww “Favorite blog”, that’s so sweet!
- Thank the person who nominated you DONE!
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 other peeps!
Alrighty, here goes nothing…
- A book that changed your life: Ella Enchanted. It’s a twist on Cinderella, so shocker, I loved it. I think that was the book that made me believe in fairytales. Plus, Ella is a kick ass heroine. And no, it is nothing like the Anne Hathaway movie interpretation.
- Your favorite author/writer: John Green, author of four books for teenagers (thus far). He writes these beautiful and haunting and truthful and funny novels and the characters just feel so real. I like that he doesn’t talk down to his audience. He really believes that teens are smart and capable of understanding big ideas.
- Pet: I have two cats who are both named after British monarchs. You can see some fantastic pictures of them here.
- Craziest thing you have done: Jumping into a glacial lake is up there. You can read that story here.
- My best friend: I have had a few, but Lis is the one who has been with me through everything. We met in grade six when we were the two biggest nerds ever. We were on the sixth grade science olympics team, just to give you a picture.
- A childhood prank: Forget childhood. My best prank was a few months ago, when I filled Mat’s entire locker with One Direction photos and pink streamers. His face when he opened it was priceless. I may write a post at some point about my prank war with Mat.
- Favorite music artist: It changes every five seconds, but right now it’s Milo Greene, The Lumineers, and the Arkells. Also Said the Whale. St. Vincent. Honestly, I could go on like this for a while.
- A place you’d love to visit: Germany. Or Scotland. Or Japan. Or New York. Who am I kidding? There isn’t anywhere I don’t want to go. After watching a documentary in Social Studies, I even want to go to North Korea.
- If I had five minutes to live what would I do? Have one really good kiss.
10. Favorite sport: Soccer, duh. The world’s favorite sport!
11. How do I define love? Oh man, that’s a loaded question. I think when you feel it, you just know. I’ve never been in romantic love, but I have a lot of people in my life who I certainly love.
Okay, I’m aware that this is only five people, and a couple of them possibly have more than two hundred followers, but I’m a badass and I’m breaking all the rules. To the chosen ones, I can’t wait to see your answers! And to everyone else: check out their blogs!